Thursday, September 22, 2011

These Bother Me...

         Not a lot of things bother me but these things drive me insane! People walking slow and stopping in the middle of the hallway, that's what bothers me. I don't know why people do it, but whatever it is they should stop.
         When I'm walking in the halls and someone just stops right in front me it annoys me so much. If you want to stop in the hall go off to the side not right in the middle of it. I get if your locker is right there but if you are just going to stop and wait/talk to someone go somewhere else not in the middle of the hall.
          When people walk slow in the hallway annoys me too. When I'm walking in the hallway and I get stuck behind slow walkers annoys the fudge out of me. Really people we all have classes to get to, quit texting and move a little faster. Those are the things the bother me.

No comments:

Post a Comment